Winter

Winter

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring


Nope, I don't have these yet, just green, this is a
picture from last year. They won't bloom until April
which is just around the corner as you well know.

It is Friday and my list of things I would like to do
I am sure is longer than my strength or my time.
I was so excited as I woke up at 5:00 AM thinking
of the beautiful day stretched out before me. I don't
know why the smell of spring in the air makes me
so crazy but it does. I would love to sew some today,
but I can's settle down enough to sit in the house.

I love all of the trees putting on their new green coats,
and the tiny new leaves seem to wave and smile as I
walk by. I just want to walk up and kiss everyone. Or
at least touch the newness of their green.

I do go so crazy. I hope you have a wonderful Friday too.


2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kim,
I feel the same about spring, while riding my bike this evening, I was smelling all of these wonderful smells, and I was like a child I didn't want to come in.
I hope you got to work in your front flower beds.I am so jealous. LOL
Loved the photo, but I can't identify the flower. Just beautiful deep blue color.
As always I enjoy visiting with you. Enjoy your evening.
Hugs and blessings,
Sue

Anonymous said...

i absolutely enjoy all your posting choice, very helpful,
don't quit as well as keep penning simply because it just simply very well worth to follow it,
excited to browse through additional of your own content pieces, goodbye ;)