Winter

Winter

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Home Depot

Em's on the ladder.

This is my daughter at her new job. We went in
to buy some screen doors, and walked around
looking for her and this was where I found her,
on top of one of those tall ladders getting stuff
down for a customer. The customer was nice and
let me take her picture.


She came and found us after she finished with the customer.
She works in the garden department.
She said she really likes it because she
likes helping people. She gets her first
pay check tonight so that will be really fun for her.

I am happy that she has a job and that she likes helping
people. That is just who she is and I am very proud of her.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Yay Ems! She's so cute in her apron! Haha.

Sue said...

Hello Kim,
You have a beautiful daughter, she has a beautiful smile too. It tells me she likes her job, I would love to work in the garden center. I can understand why you are proud of her.
I still haven't posted yet. We were gone today, and when I got home I decided to visit instead of posting. I think I might be having writers block. LOL
Enjoy your weekend.And as always I leave here blessed.
Hugs,
Sue