Saturday, May 15, 2010
Thoughts on Saturday Morning
I was doing what I like to do when my eyes are too
tired from sewing and I am waiting for my husband
to get home, I go blog hopping. So while I was out
on my jaunt in the internet world I ran across,
Morning Ramble http://morningramble.blogspot.com/
She had some lovely posts on what 25 things makes her smile.
I loved her list and I thought since it is Saturday and my
blather meter is running low, I thought I would write a list
of 25 things I love. I am curious if I can think of 25 things now.
2. Jesus paid the price for me.
3. The Bible
4. My husband
5. My children
6. My grandchildren
8. My dogs
9. My chickens
10. My house.
11. The field of dreams
13. Sewing, (rug hooking, needle punch, counted cross stitch, quilting)
14. Chopping weeds ( I can't help this one I do enjoy it.)
16. Cleaning house. ( I do love cleaning house)
17. Washing windows
19. My I Pod
21. Making food that tastes better than if you went out to dinner.
22. My new BBQ
23. Getting my hair colored ( vain I know but now I am a red head)
24. Going Antiquing
25. Waking up in the middle of the night, and thanking God for my husband asleep
at my side and my nice warm bed and knowing that all is good and my kids are safe.
So have a lovely Saturday.
Thanks so much to Morning Ramble for her wonderful idea.