Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
Today is it time to have a visit on the Farm House Porch.
Patrice always has the nicest questions to share.
I hope you can come along for a visit.
1. Are you afraid of heights or small places?
I was never afraid of heights or small places, until I had children. I wonder what is up with that? The first time I noticed I was afraid of heights we were in Holland, Michigan and I was at the top of a windmill. All of a sudden I couldn't stand up nor could I move.
It was during the Tulip Festival and there were tons of people, and I had to give the baby to my husband, and I had to crawl backwards down three flights of stairs, and I had to sit outside on a bench until my legs stopped shaking. I have to force myself now to just get on top of a ladder.
2. What was on top of your wedding cake? (If you're not married- What was on top of your favorite birthday cake?)
My Mom and I fought about this silly cake topper.
She planned the whole wedding and I was determined that this going to be the top of my cake. She was furious. It made me laugh and sometimes I do have such an odd sense of humor. I had to go to my Dad and he overruled her but it was a costly battle.
3. What was something you took for granted in school that you'd pay better attention to now if you could do it over?
Without a doubt I would have been a home EC major instead of an English one. I wish I had got a education in textiles. I also wish I had taken short hand. I loved typing and really thought I would be a secretary.
4. What's your favorite type of tea or coffee? (ie: Chai tea, green tea, English Breakfast tea)
I enjoy chamomile tea, but I do have this love for coffee. I can always have one more cup of coffee.
5. Would you rather drive the car, or be a passenger?
I would rather drive. I am a passenger most of the time though.
Thanks so much for reading along. I hope you are having a nice