Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
It is Wednesday again and time to chat with Patrice.
This is her week to chat on her Farmhouse Porch.
1. If you could bring someone to Patrice's porch to join in on our chat, who would you bring?
I don't know.
2. What's your favorite thing to make when fall rolls around? (Can be food, or maybe a craft.)
I love sewing in front of the fire in the wood stove.
3. How many times a month do you go to a library or bookstore?
Normally about once a week, I go to the library but right now I am so busy that I haven't gone in over a month, with no plans to which is very odd for me.
4. What things make blogs the best?
Personal interaction and making friends.
5. If someone would pay for you to take a class (any class- college-private-online-at a craft store-the sky's the limit here, my friends), what class would you take? (BTW- I wish I could go "poof" with my magic wand and make this happen for each of you!)
I would go take a week of rug hooking classes just so I could watch other (rug) hookers. I learn by watching and I think it would help me so much.
Thanks to Patrice and her lovely questions.