Friday, July 22, 2011
July, I will be glad to see you go.
I was looking at the calendar today. It dawned on me,
we have a full week left until August. I really yelled,
Eek!!! August is crunch time for me. My first day of school
is the 22 of August. I have a whole list of things I haven't done.
1. Sat and read out by the swimming pool with a book. ( You know it is hot when
it is to hot to swim.)
2. Went swimming everyday. See above.
3. Made soap. It is so hot I can't face the stove.
4. Washed windows, cleaned blinds, deep cleaned the house.
5. Spent a day watching Gilmore Girls. ( I thought about this early in the summer but
I always gain about 10 pounds because they eat so much.) I am a social eater.
6. Got out all of my school books and decided just how much War of Northern Aggression
I want to study. ( My daughter's history teacher was from that south and that is what
she always called it.)
7. Clean the doom closet. ( Where all my books are stored.)
8. Did a 80 day walking challenge of walking 10,000 steps a day. ( Mostly sat this summer.)
9. Went on vacation. ( Soon very soon.)
10. Make blueberry jam and blueberry lime jam.
I am limiting it to 10 things as I can't stand not doing a really huge list. I will have
to get myself in gear. Maybe tomorrow I can start with number one after I weed
Have a lovely Saturday,