Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
I am linking again with Patrice and her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch.
This first week of school has me scrambling for time to be on the computer.
This really feels more like a train station rather than a home. I have
so many comings and goings it really is quite different. I will get into
the groove soon but right now I am at all sixes and sevens. (I just read
that in a book.)
1. What's your favorite kind of soup?
Basque soup, it is a vegetable but the best and I have never been able to copy it is from the Basque restaurants that are here locally. I really do love Basque food.
2. Do you prefer a movie or a play?
A movie at home is my favorite, I do like plays once in a while though.
3. What was your most unusual birthday celebration? (It can be the most unusual celebration you attended, if you wish.)
I really can't think of any.
4. What position were you in your family- oldest, middle, youngest, only?
I was the oldest girl until my Dad remarried then I became the second kid with a older brother.
5. Please finish this: Star shine. Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might have this wish I wish tonight...
I am always stymied because I look up into the heavens and I find myself saying, " Thank you Lord for giving me all of my dreams and wishes, I have more than I ever dreamed. "
I have tried but that is what always comes out.
Thanks to Patrice for hosting this, I look forward to seeing all of the other visitors on the porch.
Have a great Wednesday!