Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
1. Would you prefer to watch a movie in a theater or at home?
I have really decided I like waiting and watching a movie at home. I suppose if there is something I really want to see it is okay, but anymore it is just better to watch in the comfort of my house.
2. Do you have a specific way for managing change(coins)? This could be a bank, a large piece of pottery, or an old bottle. Perhaps you roll it right away for the bank, give it to your kids, or spend it instead of letting it accumulate.
No, I don't get that much change. I have a can in my car that I keep filled for emergencies, like toll roads or things like that but no, we don't get that much change.
3. How often do you have to vacuum?
I should do it lots more than I do, but my vacuum is such a heavy thing that I make myself do it once a week. I need to buy a new one but just refuse to until this one quits working.
4. Do you prefer flooring, carpet, or rugs?
I have lots and lots of tile in this house. I like wood floors and carpet. I like tile just because I think it is cleaner than carpet and I can change rugs. So I don't know I which one I would like more.
5. This week is my birthday! Yay! If I could visit you for 1-2 hours, where would you take me.
Okay the picture is the cabin I would take you to, and we would just stay up and talk and talk. Food would be really easy and it would just be a nice time. I hope you like cabins. :) You could paint to your hearts content and I would hook rugs. :)
I hope you had a very happy birthday Patrice.