Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Wedneday Words for Weight Loss
I am linking with Patrice and Wednesday Words for Weight Loss today.
I am glad because my mind was a bit blank for a Wednesday post.
I am fighting another cold and it makes my brain feel like it's wrapped
in cotton wool.
Now on to the questions:
1. Do you eat when stressed or bored? Yes, I could eat the whole kitchen in one bite if I am stressed out. I am never bored though.
2. What's your favorite sport or physical activity to participate in? I really enjoy working in my yard and chopping weeds and keeping my chicken house clean. I also like having a clean house and enjoy house work.With all of the animals I have living in the house it is a good thing. I haven't done any sports since I moved here. I do swim in the summer.
3. What's your favorite fruit. Blueberries. I love blueberries. My favorite snack is frozen blueberries with vanilla yogurt. I like that better than ice cream.
4. I have "fat jean" and "skinny jeans" in my closet. Does anyone else have these? To tell you the truth, I have been fat for so long I am sure my skinny jeans have rotted away to just zippers.
5. What can you do this week to be nice to yourself? This week I am going on a cruise, and I have booked one that has lots of deserts. I plan on spending the day in the spa with lots of facials and wraps. I am going to lay around and have lots of people just wait on me hand and foot. Oops, nope that isn't me, "Slap slap, I have come back to my senses now thanks. That is a hard one this week. I have lots of work to get done. Maybe read a book.
Thanks to Patrice for hosting this again. It keeps me motivated.