Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Lets see, breakfast, was a ham and cheese omelet.
2. What's your favorite kind of juice? I hate juice. I would rather eat my fruit.
3. Have you tried Pinterest yet?
Yes, I do and I even have lots of pins and I enjoy it very much, it feels like a vacation when I visit.
4. I can't wait for __________ from my garden (or farmers' market/CSA/neighbor with green thumb).
5. The worst job I ever had was __________________. It is hard for me to think of a job as bad, I have done jobs I haven't liked very much but in them I learned things I wouldn't have learned in other circumstances. I know that if I can stick with it that I will end up reaping rewards. I know that I can end up finding that place of gratitude that only doing hard things force me to do.
Thanks to Patrice for a Chat it was nice to visit this week.
Thanks for stopping by,