Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
1. Did you do anything special for Valentine's Day?
No not really, I fixed my husband's favorite dinner, Kung Pao Chicken and Nik came over and had dinner with us too. Just a nice evening. My husband is sitting here by me, I showed him Pinterest and he is going crazy looking at all of the pictures of Bonsai. We are in the same room. :)
2. What was the last craft item that you made?
I made Valentine gifts.
3. Are you planning a garden? Are you swamped with seed catalogs?
Yes, I am planning a garden, and Not to bad this year. The place I buy my seeds from only has a online catalog now so that is really the only one I ever care about and they send me emails.
4. What cosmetics do you have in your purse?
Just a tube of lipstick. I don't even use that very much, when I see my grand children I don't want to get grandma lipstick on them when I kiss them so I leave it off. :)
5. When there is a room to be painted in your home, who does the painting?
We both do, we both do all of the work together. He is the cleanest painter in the world and I always look like I take a bath in it. I will be covered head to foot and he won't have a drip. We take turns with the ceilings. It is hard on the neck.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Thanks to Patrice for questions this week..