Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
Now on to this weeks questions:
1. What's your favorite ornament on your tree? If you have no Christmas tree, please tell me about something pretty in your home that you enjoy.
Most of the ornaments I have are from friends and family and the ones the kids and I made. When they were small I would cut out shapes on my saw and then they would paint them for the tree. I think those are my favorites.
2. What do you do when a telemarketer calls?
I just say I am not interested. Most of the time though, they are automated so I never talk to anyone, I just hangup.
3. What was the last kind of candy you had? Admit it- you had one tiny little bite. We understand:)
I haven't had any at all. Isn't that weird. Chocolate makes my headaches so much more worse that I have just stopped eating it. Not to mention in the back of my mind is the wedding pictures that I am going to have to be in in just 5 short months. It has done wonders to make me stop eating things I shouldn't, :)
4. Do you send out Christmas cards? If not applicable- do you use snail mail?
Yes, but I haven't got to any card writing yet.
5. Please finish this. I sometimes wonder___________________________.
If we just couldn't go back to the way Christmas was when I was a kid. The focus was on the really nice dinner on Christmas Day at my grandparents house. It was much more simpler and less stress. Now my schedule looks like a crazy woman lives here with all of the notes about what is going on and who has to be where at what time.
Thank to Patrice for a bunch of nice questions this week.
I hope you are having a great week.