Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
It is time again for Chats on the Farmhouse Porch.
I like porches but mine is a bit of a mess. I need to get it
cleaned before Thanksgiving.
I hope you are having a great week.
If you get a chance to get by visit with Patrice and
she has a picture of her real porch this week.
1. Where would you take the blogger group for a chat, if they came to your house?
Well, let me see, my living room? I would have tons of food in the kitchen, a fire in the stove, and lots of comfy places
to sit an we could just sit and chat and talk about what ever we wanted to talk about.
2. How do you handle "toxic people"? They're the ones that are very difficult to be around and generally don't bring out the best in us.
Oh I don't know if I would ever label anyone like that. I always figure that no one is a lost cause and I think I would just want to see if there was some way I could help. I think that for me, I always think if I could just be a better person I could love them and see them and their hurts without first thinking of my own. I always wish I loved more and always unconditional. I don't though, my feelings get involved. I wish I could always say, " My life for theirs." I wish I could say all of the time that I thought of- Jesus- Others- Yourself=JOY
3. In high school, were you the athlete, the cheerleader (actual or just your personality), the geek, the social butterfly, or lost?
Gee, I wasn't any of those things. I was just me. I had friends in every group and I don't think I was lost, I was too busy.
4. What's your favorite thing made from apples?
It has to be apple pie. But I like apple slices and peanut butter pretty well too.
5. Do you do most of your shopping in stores or online?
My husband does the shopping online. I rarely shop online now nor do I go into a store unless I have to have something.
After he changed jobs and our lives changed so drastically I made myself stop spending money. I still can't do it. I get sick to my stomach.
So he does it now. I don't think he minds. :)