Monday, February 21, 2011
No Sew Weekend
This has been a no sew weekend. It has been a very nice
4 days. Just no sewing because I was cleaning. I am so sore I can hardly move though.
My husband took Friday and Monday off so we could get to
chores that we seem to over look. But spring is coming so we
are racing the clock to get our tree work finished.
So this weekend we did this:
1. Plowed pasture
2. Moved railroad ties and moved them back after we got the
grass cleaned out from under them.
3. While he was plowing I was chopping all the weeds in the garden
area he couldn't get the tractor next to, due to my herbs.
4. Cleaned and rearranged my daughter's bedroom and boxed
a bookcase full of books.
5. While I did that, my husband cleaned my shed, which really should
be called Kim's Attic.
6. My husband moved the bookcase over to my daughters house. You can see
it here in her before and after.
7. My husband went to the feed store and bought feed for me.
8. Removed two trees.
9. Planted two trees.
10. My husband helped me to rearrange our bedroom.
11. We moved two bookcases and reloaded them.
12. I have done laundry all day.
13 Moved a computer desk and cleaned behind it.
14. I have vacuumed the whole house.
15. We ran kids back and forth to work.
I think one of these 4 day weekend though, instead of
working we need to go to the beach.
Thanks for stopping by,