Winter

Winter

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thoughts on Saturday Morning


I am going to a conference on Saturday morning. I
think it will be a fun day. The company my husband
works for bought two tables and invited us. I have
always wanted to go but the kids were to small to leave
for all day or something always came up. So for the first
time I get to go.
Here are the speakers.

Richard B. Cheney


Dr. Lynne Cheney


Laura W. Bush


Sarah Palin


Goldie Hawn


Mitt Romney


Rich LIttle


Ronnie Milsap


Eleanor Clift


Bob Beckel


Karl Rove


Cal Thomas


Cathy Rigby


Donna Brazile


Wally Amos


Rudy Giuliani


Herb Cohen


Newt Gingrich


Tony Plana


Jane Seymour


Joe Clark


Tobin Smith


Rita Moreno


Gerri Willis


The Capitol Steps


Paul Rodriguez


Michael Steele


Robert Bryce


Gary Johnson


Bay Buchanan


John G. Chachas


Kevin McCarthy


Robert Loewen

It will be a all day thing with 3 tents with speakers. I am most looking forward
to seeing Laura Bush. I am also looking forward to spending the day with my husband.
The thing that is hard for me is not working, I was looking at my sunflowers last
night and if you dressed them up they would look like a bunch of witches standing
out in the pasture. They need to come out. But I have to wait for another weekend.
I will see if I can get some pictures. If they let me.
Have a great Saturday.

Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, for His wonderful works to the children of men!

(Psalm. 107:6)

6 comments:

Patrice said...

Great variety of speakers! I'd go just to see Goldie Hawn. She's one of my all time favorite actresses. I can't believe how wonderful she looks for her age. That has always been an inspiration for me. Wally Amos has a fascinating story. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Julia said...

Wow, that's a lot of speakers and famous people at the conference. I hope that you will let the work wait without guilt and take full advantage of this opportunity and enjoy yourself at this conference. Have a great weekend. JB

myletterstoemily said...

how much fun. i adore laura bush, too, the way
some people felt about princess diana. :) she is
so lovely and gracious and full of goodness.

lucky!

do you ever watch the barefoot contessa? i just
love her shiny brown hair and twinkly brown
eyes. her pretty face resembles yours.

blessings,
lea

Sue said...

Kim, I am so jealous, in a good way. You my friend are in some of the best company around. It is Sat. evening, so I am going to say I hope you had one of the best days ever, and will share.
Hugs,
Se

Kim said...

WOW - I can' wait for you to get back and tell us all about it!!

mariel said...

what an incredible line up of people! hope you had a great time!!