Winter

Winter

Monday, October 26, 2009

Wow!! It is Monday!


Was that a fast weekend or What? This year is racing by just as fast. Remember when you were a little kid and it seemed like it took years and years for Christmas to come around and then as you got older it seemed as if each year it came around a bit faster. Now it seems I take down the tree and then it is time to put it up again. The kids came over last night to draw names, we do that because we have a larger family than most and with our married children, who have double the gifts to buy it is easier for them to draw names. This year we are doing it before Halloween, so the people who like to make things for Christmas have more time to make things.

One of the things I am looking forward to is watching the boys this year opening presents. I think this year they will be old enough to really have fun. One thing that I am so very thankful for is that I am not going to be a empty Nester. With four still at home, and 5 grandchildren already, unless I decide to be a real jerk, I won't have to listen to quiet. One of the things I asked God for when I was still a teenager was that my home would always be filled with laughter.

I would say, that for the most part that has happened, of course there are the days, when I am a jerk...:)
Happy Monday!

No comments: