So do the cats.
1. What's the last big gathering you attended? (wedding, funeral, graduation, party, riot,etc)
We had to go to a really big wedding shower. My daughter is a bridesmaid in a couple of weeks. It was the largest thing I have been to in awhile.
2. Do you switch over your seasonal wardrobe, wear the same things year round, have a huge closet to put it all in, or throw everything out and buy new each season(I threw the last one in there to see if you're paying attention;)?
Haha, buy new each season, I caught that. I really hate shopping so I keep things until it just falls apart. I rotate my clothes out every spring and fall. I like to keep my closet as empty as possible. I try to keep the colors in families. I am still working on getting my closet very empty of my clothes. Since I have been the same size since I was 30 I have clothes that are that old. I finally decided it was time to start getting rid of them. I even had satin pajamas my husband bought me when we had our son, our son is 26 now. I have a goal of only having a few shirts a skirt and a dress and a couple pair of jeans and shorts and capris. Ever since I read the 80/20 principle I keep trying to live that. Then like Corrie Ten Boom had just a suitcase, that is my goal after my kids are all married and in their own houses, to be free of my "stuff".
After cleaning out houses for the people I loved I don't want my children to have to do that after I am gone.
3. What sweetener do you use most often?
I use honey. My very favorite.
4. Slippers, socks, or barefoot?
None of the above. Shoes always, I am always taking off outside and it would be a pain to have to change.
5. What questions would you like me to ask the group over the next few weeks?
I don't know if I have any this time.
Thanks to Patrice for having a chat this week. I hope you are all having a very nice week.