Thursday, March 15, 2012
Being Thankful on Thursday
1. I have a husband, my friend lost hers and I wake up lots in the night and hear him breathing and I am so thankful I am not alone.
2. I was glad the alarm went off when it did because I was having a dream I was in a very, very dirty kitchen and there were mountains of dirty pots and pans and I was supposed to wash them all by hand.
3. I was thankful this morning when I went outside to take the dog, I could smell the touch of rain in the air, the clouds were lightly over the moon, but it was shining none the less. I could see the stars in the sky and I could smell the blossoms. I know today will be warm because I can feel it already.
4. I am thankful this morning that I have a coffee pot with lots of coffee in it. Not to mention a washing machine and since I started so early this morning I might be finished with laundry before the kids get up for school. :)
5. This morning I am thankful for flowers, that no matter how grumpy I might want to be today, they always make me happy that I am alive.
6. But today I am thankful that I have friends who stop by, who read what I write and who share stories of their lives. I am thankful for the people who have blessed me and who have made me think. My life is so much richer for it.
I am thankful for you today, because if I am lonely or sad, or even grumpy, your lives make me forget about my troubles and you always give me hope.
Have a lovely Thursday!