Patrice on her porch. My husband was spraying ours off this last weekend. It gets so dusty here, after he does though, the kitty thinks the porch is just for her.
I wanted to share a picture of our cat waiting on the front porch for visitors.
1. What's the last thing you baked?
2. What's your favorite condiment?
I make zucchini relish does that count?
3. Do you have a smart phone, dumb phone, or no phone(we're talking about cell phones)?
Just a plain ole cell phone.
4. Do you have a favorite card game?
Skipbo is my favorite. My son loves board games so that is what gets played around here.
5. Tell me ten things you're thankful for - please:)
Freedom to worship
A nice warm house
Food to cook
My husband's job
toilets in the house that flush
washing machine and dryer
Can you tell I am reading Bleak House and living in the 19th Century?
Thank you Patrice for such nice questions and for visiting and stopping by for this week's chat.