1. When the tunnel is the darkest, even a glimmer of light becomes a beacon of hope.
2. As long as there are new sunrises and new sunsets each day, there is always joy.
3. We have a storm coming out of the gulf of Alaska. Promises of wind, rain and snow make me happy. I hope the heat goes away and comes...next year.
4. I am thankful for friends who make me laugh, smile, think and tell me when I need to get out and quit with the pity parties.
5. I have eyes. I can see to read, sew, I can watch the seasons change.
6. I have ears. I can listen to music and hear birds sing and listen to the new bird calls of birds flying through.
7. Today is Thursday. I am so thankful today is Thursday. I like Thursdays.
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither your ways my ways," declares the Lord. " As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Then I realize,
It is enough.
That I may see,
Lest I, as people will,
Should pass someone's Calvary
and think it just a hill."