Saturday, June 8, 2013
A Summer Day
1. The swimming pool is divine and feels like I have escaped to a resort.
2. Having breakfast on the patio is warm and the air is toasty.
3. I am so thankful for air conditioning. Coming in from outside is wonderful.
4. Water. What a incredible gift.
5. My campers will be home today.
7. Listening to chicks take dust baths in my flower beds.
8. Books to read on hot summer days.
9. Ditto for sewing.
10. Having Neflix to watch Psych on when I want to rug hook.
Stay safe. In the morning, I just couldn't stand it I am putting in a teeny-tiny garden, with sunflowers, pumpkins and some cucumbers. I planted some beets in some garden boxes and they are thriving. I just
need a bit of a garden to play in. Have a wonderful weekend,