Wednesday, May 4, 2011
I haven't done a Thankful Thursday post in awhile.
I was sitting outside this morning, and I was humming
to myself and when I noticed that song I was humming was
counting your blessings one by one. The morning was finally
warm enough to sit outside with a cup of coffee so as I sat there
I thought of things I am thankful for today.
1. I am thankful for this gift of life.
2. I find I am thankful for my family and
the friends God has seen fit to bless me with.
3. I am thankful for all of the times God has to remind me
that He will never leave me nor forsake me and He hasn't.
4. I have been given the gifts of not one mother but two.
5. I have six grand children.
7. Life never ceases to amaze me.
8. Hard things happen but joy comes in the morning.
9. I have chickens.
10. No matter how many times I mess up my husband
always is nice about it. Like when I get a ticket and I call crying
my eyes out because I knew I now had a record. He just laughs and asks
if I am okay.
11. My son plays the piano really well and as I am writing this
he plays all of the music I like.
12. I am so thankful for the library. I always think it is a place that dreams
are made if you let it.
13. Someone asked me once if I thought I was a good mother. I kind of went
blank how do you ever know if you are ever a good mother, so I said that
all of my kids still like me. I am so very thankful they all still like me.
14. I am thankful that I can sit on the couch with my daughter and laugh till
I cry because she gets me now that she has three kids.
15. Most of all I am so very thankful I am not God, I need to remember
that when I am awake trying to do His job.
I will stop here. That way you can be thankful this is finished. :)
Have a lovely day,