Winter

Winter

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Saturday Critters

I am linking with Viewing Nature with Eileen today. 

Hopefully it will get me busy taking pictures again. This was in the spring when I found this little guy. I hope it grew up to be a full grown bird. Does anyone know how to tell a male mockingbird from a female? I have never been able to tell. The males and females fights just about more than any bird I have ever see.


I have only seen one flock so far this year. I don't know if its because its been so warm. Our flickers are back now though.


Just crows on the beach.



Terror from the skies is back to its winter hunting ground. He has been racing through my back yard.
He is still hoping for chicken dinner.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
I realize from these pictures I have, I am very interested in birds.

Kim

Game cam picture of our little invader.


4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Kim, what a great variety of critters and photos. I like the baby bird. The raptors are cool but I feel sorry for their prey. Neat shot of the raccoon. Thank you so much for joining in with my critter party. I hope to see you linking up again. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

NanaNor's said...

Hi Kim, When we lived in Ca. we always had mockingbirds and they are so very aggressive-even as fledglings, they'd go after our dogs. Love your other birds-except for the hawk. Have a great day!
Noreen

Sue said...

Mocking birds are noisy and very aggressive, Kim, we battle with the hawks around here all the time, if I am at the chicken coop one will squawk just to taunt me.I don't like raccoons either they are so destructive. With all their aggravations these creatures are beautiful.
Have a blessed evening.
Sue

A Colorful World said...

Wonderful critters! We want to get a critter cam to see the night visitors.