Winter

Winter

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Today on Tuesday

After a rain, we get fog. It is what reminds me of  November. The moist, cool air. Watching the fog rise across the field as the sun comes up. These things about November that give me the feeling of security. I also can hook faster when it is colder. Having a rug on my lap keeps me warm.

Here are my latest projects.

I finished this rug, but I have to put it away as all I see is its flaws.


It was a different kind of rug for me. I really did get to work on letters which are always very challenging.


I started this yesterday, you can tell I like chickens and sunflowers the best. I can hook them faster than anything I do. This just makes me happy.

I hope to start this one some time today. I love this one so much.


It is just My Guinea. A very simple rug. I have course written on his face because I want to get all of those pretty colors right when you look at a guinea. 
My daughter Kessie drew out 11 patterns for me when she was here this summer. Now she is sending patterns to me over the internet. I do wish I could hook faster. She has so many cute ideas. 

I hope you have a lovely day. 
~ Kim~ 

 It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.

---Adlai Stevenson---

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these rugs, even the one you are putting away for now. The chicken colors are rich!