Monday, December 12, 2011
20 Things I Love About Today
1. Cloudy and rainy days.
2. Christmas lights.
3. When the cat washes her face her ear gets turned wrong side out.
4. Listening to my son play the piano and sing, " Rainbow Connection,"
5. Mystery packages showing up on the doorstep.
6. Watching the wind blow the leaves that are left out of the trees
and watching them drift slowly down.
7. Walking in the leaves that have fallen.
8. Having my first morning, of school being out.
9. Watching the the clouds race across the sky.
10. Knowing that in the morning there will be snow, dusting
11. Listening to the laughter up stairs and the sound of singing.
12. My outside fire pit and having a fire outside.
13. Getting to get caught up on your lives in Blogland.
14. Having a very fast connection now.
16. Dreaming in the firelight.
17. Having work to do.
18. The sound of the wind chimes as the next storm comes in from the north.
19. My chickens have feathers now.
20. Google maps that published a picture of my house that makes me laugh.
This is a funny story. My son was having his Bible Study
group meet here on Saturday. The young men just
googled directions to get here. This was the picture
they have for our address. I have laughed and laughed
about it. You can't see it in the picture but to the right
is an oil well. That is a pump house. I think. I am not telling them
I didn't win the cookie contest. The one that won was a white
snickerdoodle with pecans. Oh well I won't give up.
It wasn't animals that got to our line but that our modem
needed to be upgraded. I can now load pictures.
It is nice to be back,