It is time to chat with Patrice again on her porch. I hope you enjoy this week's questions:
1. What's your favorite kind of sandwich?
Peanut butter and jelly
2. Do you have more photos or artwork on the walls of your home?
Art work, my kids have always done art work and my mother-in-law is an artist.
3. Do you switch your wardrobe(clothing) when the seasons change?
Yes, once it gets cold I change to jeans and sweatshirts and hoodies. I love hoodies!
4. How do you keep your recipes: books, cards, computer?
All three, I have tons of cookbooks and I use my computer to always be looking for recipes and then I have recipes stuck in cookbooks.
5. What are you looking forward to the most in the month of September?
The end of it, We won't get any cooler weather until October so that is what I am looking forward too.
Thanks to Patrice for this weeks questions, stop by and join in the fun, and thanks for stopping by for a visit with me, hope you are having a good week.