Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
1. Joyful Keeper asks, "What makes you smile a happy,content smile in the course of a day?"
I think when all my work is finished. The house is clean, dinner is almost finished and my husband will be walking in the door, it is moments like those I realize I have been given the world.
2. My Kid's Mom asks, "Are you married, single, or divorced?"
I am married and it will be 32 years in April. It still only feels like I am 17 and I looked up and there he was, He is still that cute guy to me.
3. Empty Nester asks, " Do you have any home remedies for allergy or the common cold?"
I really don't have any, I think for me that being proactive is the best medicine. Keeping up my good yeast to keep my immune system healthy. Staying away from white refined flour and white sugar, One thing I have to say that has helped me more than anything I have tried in a long time. I have had U TI 's My sister told me about taking 1 teaspoon of soda with a whole lemon or lime mixed with 8 ounces of purified water. I was completely sceptical, but I was so tired of the pain and having to be on antibiotics. So I tried it. I haven't had one since. Even with antibiotics I was always aware of the pain. After drinking that all the pain was gone. So that has to be the best and easy fix I have found. This is in no way medical advice it is just something that helped me to return to normal.
4. Stephanie asks, "How many different addresses did you have growing up?"
Four times as a kid but the funny thing since I have been married all of the streets we lived on have began with the letter "M"
5. I've just recently realized...that I am to obey God and leave the consequences to Him. I know this with my whole heart, but today while I was driving and I was thinking it just seemed to shout at me. All I have to do is what He is telling me to do and I don't have to worry.
I am so tired of worry. I was thinking today, I am committing suicide slowly because I worry so much. I have to stop.
I want to thank Patrice once again, I hope your week is a nice one, it feels like spring outside today. I can see the pear trees on the next street over and the light sheen of green appearing and the tell-tale blooms on some of the lower branches. We aren't finished trimming trees yet.