Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Chats On The Farmhouse Porch
I have so much weed chopping to do today, I won't be sitting much. Tumbleweeds are going crazy.
Here are this week's questions:
1. What do you do when friends or family pull out a camera? Hide, pose, smile, pull out your own camera and take a photo of whatever they are photographing, or something else?
I hide, I think what always amazes me is I must just look dumb all of the time. I don't think it is the camera either. :)
2. Did you take any type of music lesson in elementary school?
I played a clarinet. I was first chair but after I got older I just never played it again. I still have the clarinet in my closet.
What is your favorite color of cat (even if you aren't a cat person)?
3. I love stripey kitties. I love all kitties but that kind is my favorite.
4. What did you have for dinner yesterday?
My old standby, Chicken Pot Pie. When I am busy all day, I can throw one of those together pretty fast.
5. Do your feet hit the floor running in the morning, or do you drag your self out of bed?
I always hit the ground running. There is always so much to do. I try to get most of my work done by 2 O'clock in the afternoon.
It starts getting to hot too work after that.
Thank you today Patrice, I didn't have a thing in my mind to blog about. My internet died yesterday and I got lots of work done, but I got behind in my visits. I will try and get caught up this afternoon.
Have a great day!