Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Chats on the Farm House Porch
She has some awesome drinks to have on her porch this week. So if you get a chance stop by and give her a visit. You will have fun.
1. What's your favorite day of the week? Why?
I think it has to be Thursday too. My work is pretty much finished and I feel like on Thursdays I can rest and sew without guilt.
2. Do you have a blog? Please tell us the name of it and how long you've had it.
Yes, I have a blog, and it is called My Field of Dreams. I have been blogging 4 years in July.
3. What's the last book you read? If you're not a reader, please tell us about the last movie you saw.
Okay, I am deep in Harry Potter. I just started the 6th book today. I wanted something light and I haven't read it in awhile, well not all of them so I thought it would be a nice thing to do.
4. Do you ever doodle with a pen or pencil while something else is going on?
Yes, always I pay better attention if I have a pen and paper in my hand. I am a note taker because it just helps me to remember.
5. Tell me about your bathroom towels. What color are they? Do they all match?
My bathroom towels are white. Just plain ole white. My kids have different shades of green. I have had white towels now for years. I just think they look like vacation to me so that is why I always use white.
Thank you so much Patrice for doing this, I needed to write a post but I worked out in the garden so long today, my brain was in the deep freeze.
Have a great week!