1. My garden loves hot days. It loves the heat and the flowers bloom and the tomatoes get ripe. The cucumbers are growing great.
2. There is a new sunflower blooming every day. Ditto with the zinnias.
3. I go swimming every night. The water is perfection.
Banjo. It seems like a good name. I can change it any time I feel like since it is still technically a stray.
5. With Ron's early hours now, I am up way before the sun. I get to watch a new sunrise every day. I love being outside in the early morning. I love the peace that a new morning brings.
6. I love my kids and my grands. I love that no matter what, when they have all been in a trial or just out of a trial.
They weather the storms with grace and honor and guts. Which makes me so proud and thankful they are such wonderful people and they are in my life. I am still amazed they like me.
Acceptance comes easier. Well except when I get a jury summons. I know that God has never failed.
8. I love summer fruit. It seems that this year every thing just tastes sweeter.
9. Chickens. What is there to say besides that.
Just a list of things that I needed to tell myself. Things I need to be thankful for and not complain. I do complain far too much. Even I am tired of hearing me. I hope your week is a fantastic one.
Thank you for stopping by today,
|My almost every day occurrence.|
The Magic Apple Tree by Susan Hill ( My current reading book.) Among others. I think I am reading five.