Winter

Winter

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Mineral Update

I thought it was time since it has been almost eight weeks since I started taking the 90 essential vitamins and minerals. I am sorry that this is going to sound like a commercial but I have to tell you the neat things I have noticed and I am so excited about it.

I don't like to talk about the "change." I have to tell you, that what I felt about the change was I was more werewolf than human. Not in a good way either. I had accepted my fate as others before me had done. My poor grandmother, was given Valium to help her through the change. The hot flash and night sweat and then the itchy skin from the inside out was terrible. I used to enjoy summer. It was until about 3 years ago, my favorite time of year. Then it changed. I began to be so hot I wanted to explode day and night. There was always that tiredness and the aches and pains.

 None of this did I even consider a mineral and vitamin deficiency. I thought it was being a female and old age. I told you the first thing was my migraines went away, then my carpel tunnel from hooking went away.
As did my cravings. This weekend we hit a 100 degrees. Ron and I were walking out to water the chickens and for once, he was complaining of the heat. I looked at him because I was comfortable, and I realized I no longer had that burning up feeling like I had a low grade fever. Nor was there any more hot flashes or itchiness.
No more night sweats either. I still find myself asking, can illness all be brought back to not getting the nutrients in our food really be that important? I am so calm now like I used to be as a I was as a child. In fact, about half the time I feel like I did when I was a kid. Excited about life. 

The change in our family is mind blowing. Everyone is seeing great changes in their well being. All of it is encouraging and just good. Do you remember the doctor who saved lives by just washing his hands?
 He was a  Hungarian doctor named Ignaz Semmelweis. Just something as simple as washing his hands brought about a revolution in hospitals.

I think that Dr. Wallach will be thought of a medical genius someday. For his work and findings on EpiGenetics. 
Which means, nutrition is more important to the cell, than the disease we think we inherited.
It is controversial. When the health care act passed. I knew we were in for a wild ride. I have decided as I did almost 30 years ago, that home schooling was going to be the path I took for the training and education of our children and for our family. It changed our lives, and continues to do that now into the second generation. Now, I feel God leading us in new path.

 I have a new passion, to save the life of every person I meet. It is a war, a health war. I do not want to spend the last 12 years of my life being sick, and giving my life's work away to doctors and illness. I want to enjoy the time I have left pouring my life into making the world a better place. To help people live an happy, and abundant life. One that is  full to the brim with mental, spiritual and physical well being. One where every day you wake up, you feel good.
 Someone asked my husband," how long do you have to take it?"  Every day? I thought about that question, and the answer is yes, you eat every day don't you? Yes, Tangy Tangerine is expensive. But think of the price of health care. When I was going to have to have my eye surgery, the amount of money we spent after insurance would buy a two year supply of Tangy Tangerine. How I wish I had known.

I will stop here. I know it sounds too good to be true. Maybe it is, but I can only tell you what has happened to me and not having hot flashes anymore makes it worth every single penny. Not to mention the feeling of being Twenty again.
Have a lovely day,
~Kim~

I think we ought to live happily ever after.
Read more at: http://www.azquotes.com/author/7564-Diana_Wynne_Jones
"I think we ought to live happily ever after"---Diana Wynne Jones
I think we ought to live happily ever after.
Read more at: http://www.azquotes.com/author/7564-Diana_Wynne_Jones

12 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I agree! I'm sold for sure! I'm going to go take my daily dose right now! Bill likes it, too!
I'm so glad you told me about it, Kim!

Kessie said...

Oh yeah, I can tell when I haven't taken it. My pregnancy nausea comes back with a vengeance, and I'm so tired, and I lose my train of thought a lot. Then I take it, and return to being a real human being again. I wonder if it will make my labor work better?

Debbie said...

i am so tempted kim and i know i can say to you that i am skeptical also. i rarely feel good, really good. i remember how that feels and i would love to feel it again.....would give anything to feel it again. i don't worry so much about the $$ as i do what's really in it. what will be discovered in 10 years that may cause us harm. i am happy it is working for you!!

ooooooo and i changed a long time ago, because of the medication i was taking, i think i was 45. it was quick and i had no symptoms except the obvious one!!

TexWisGirl said...

i read about it after you had blogged about it before. i read some reviews and articles and decided i wasn't going to try it. if, however, that 'change' comes roaring in with a vengeance, i might change my mind. :)

Catherine said...

I am going to look into this. I am so happy that you are feeling good.
Thank you for posting about this. xo Catherine

Three Sheep Studio said...

Okay, Kim....please, what exactly are you talking about ??
Would love to know what you are taking ??
Rose

Gail said...

I am so glad it's working for you.

I can barely afford beans now but later, I think I will give it a shot.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kim,
I must have missed the post about it. Can you share once again?
Lauren

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I guess I missed you mentioning this before because I have no idea what you are talking about. I would love to find a good multi- the one I take now doesn't do a thing for me.

camp and cottage living said...

Sounds amazing, Kim! I need to research this!

Julia said...

It really sound like it's working for yo and your family. Keep on taking it and keep on reporting to us.
Hugs,
JB

Kerin said...

Yay! I am so glad that you guys are feeling so much better... and that's what counts.
It is wise to take care of our health... after all, health is wealth!

~K.