The chicken house is almost finished, this weekend Ron got the roof shingled, he even painted it. He got the nest boxes in too. I haven't taken pictures of it yet. It was too dark as I wrote this post. I don't go outside until it is daylight.
I did manage to finish a couple of rugs Of course, I have not bound the edges. I always post pictures of them not bound. One of these days I will post pictures after I have bound the edges.
Trying to take pictures with a dog and cat wanting to see everything was hard this morning. I didn't notice it until I uploaded the picture.
I love this pattern, but I had such a hard time with this one this time. When I was drawing out patterns, I used my red dot tracer, but I must have turned it so when I drew out the pattern on burlap, I had a mirror image. I didn't catch it and I couldn't tell why my 1820 looked weird, so I wrote over it and hooked it then it was 2081 then I caught my mistake. I turned it over redrew the pattern on the back side. Then I hooked the numbers again and my 1820 was so large because I over hooked it I guess. I took it out again and rehooked that date again. It still doesn't look right to me. I have laughed and laughed at myself over this one. I am excited I finished it. So now it stays this way. I am forcing myself to venture out and try new things. To try and be bolder with my hooking.
Anyway, lots of projects this week. Washing windows made it to the top of the list. We have had so many dust storms lately, I need to wash windows so hopefully if we get rain, I will be able to see out.
Have a lovely week,