1. What is your favorite time of day to read? If you don't enjoy reading, then what is your favorite time to watch TV/movies?
Sometimes in the afternoon I will grab a cup of coffee and sit with a book for a bit. Then it is time to cook dinner and do the evening things. When we watch T.V. it will be in the evening about 7:00ish to 8:30 I don't like to watch more than that.
2. Did you watch the Super Bowl? If so, what was your favorite commercial? If you didn't watch it, what did you do Sunday night?
Nope, didn't even turn it on. I think I sewed and hubby played his guitar and then we watched Downton Abbey.
3. Have you been watching Downton Abbey?Who's your favorite character? If not, have you seen any interesting TV or movies series lately?
I have been watching Downton Abbey. We bought season 3 from Itunes so they sent us the complete season. We finished it up last night. I am pretty sure, I will not be watching any more Downton Abbey. I was a wreck for two days about Sybil. I don't think I like the emotional toll it has taken on me. I love all of the characters. I don't know if I have a favorite.
4. Do you enjoy home parties for selling items? (like Pampered Chef, Southern Living, Mary Kay)
I never have. I tried to stay away from them.
5. Please finish this sentence. If I work very hard, I can__________________.
I can get so much more accomplished.
Thanks to Patrice for this week's questions. Thank you for stopping by today.