and visit with Patrice on her porch. This is how the porch looks in the early morning. I am able to sit out here when it is cold because it is protected. If you were able to come and visit we would sit here and have tea.
Okay on with the questions:
1. What's your favorite clock- digital or an old fashioned face with hands?
I think It must be the old fashioned kind with hands. That is what I have most in my house. Though I have digital on the appliances, but I always look at the kind with hands to see what time it is, when I look, I mean, most the time I never look. I try to go by the way the sun is in the sky.
2. What's your favorite type of bird?
Chickens of course. :) Or did you mean a bird that is wild? I have a Meadowlark, that walks around my front yard. He flies but mostly walks. I really enjoy him and watch him all of the time being thoughtful.
3. How do you feel about being in front of people? This could include meetings, speeches, performing, or just saying something at a party.
Well, I am shy, and I prefer not getting any attention at all, I am most comfortable in the background. (Why on earth I have a blog I have no idea, as it goes against my nature.) But I am a person who does what needs to be done, if I have to I will get up in front of people, I will perform, I will do what it takes to get the job done.
4. What's the last item of clothing that you purchased?
I took my daughter shopping for her birthday and I bought her all of these really cute dresses and skirts and she looks adorable. I only buy stuff for me when it wears out. :)
5. Please give me a caption or a Wendell quote for this picture.
" Do these guys not have a home?"
Thank you to Patrice for this weeks questions. I don't know how she comes up with questions week to week, I am glad she does though, thank you Patrice.