It is that time this week to go and visit with Patrice and visit
on her porch. It is a good thing we are using her porch. It is to hot
at my house today. Everyday Rurality
This weeks questions:
1. What kind of camera do you use?
I use a little point and shoot Cannon, it is my son's camera but he lets me use it.
2. What will you have for Thanksgiving dinner? If not in the US, tell us about a special meal, please.
We will smoke a turkey on our smoker. Then we will have the normal Thanksgiving food, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes,
salads, Yeast rolls and lots of desserts.
3. What's the biggest vehicle you've driven?
Just my car, which it a big thing that we bought so we could pull our travel trailer and haul all of our kids.
4. Have you ever been on a train? This can be a commuter train or the chugga-chugga-choo-choo kind.:)
Yes, I have rode a train. I like trains.
5. What question would you like to ask the people visiting on my porch next week?
Why did you decide to start a blog?