Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
It is a good thing that Patrice does Chats on the Farmhouse Porch.
I have been so busy for the last two days that my brain has
been in the deep freeze which effects my fingers so that
I can't spell.
Anyway, On to the questions:
1. Did you have a way to earn money as a child or teen?
When I was 5 years old my grand parents bought a cow for me. When the cow calved (had her baby) it was mine. Then when the calf was weaned and sold to the sale, they would take that money and put it in my saving account. As I got older, I raised more steers.
Then I went to work in my Dad's store, so there was always a way to make money.
2. Does your body run hot or cold? (Are you in a sweater/jumper when everyone else is in short sleeves or do you wear a sweatshirt when everyone has on parkas?)
I think I must run about normal. I don't notice that I am one way or the other.
3. What's your level of computer savvy?
I don't consider myself computer savvy, but I am surrounded by a houseful of very talented
people who are so that helps. They are all willing to come and show me anything I ask so I am very blessed in that way.
4. When you have pasta, do you prefer a red sauce (marinara type) or a white sauce (fettuccine type)?
I have never really been a big fan of pasta. Now that I am not eating wheat, it is okay with me.
I have never really been fond of sauces either. My kids love it all so I will fix them both.
5. What's your favorite thing to put in brownies?
My teeth. :) Oh I don't know, just plain ole brownies. My kids like to chop them up and put them
in ice cream. Again, not eating wheat nor sugar either so I am not eating brownies.
Thanks to Patrice for always thinking up questions, I hope you week is a good one.