Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
This is Wednesday's questions, I am going to see if I can get them answered before the lighting
gets to close. Wow, we never have weather like that here. On to Patrice's questions!
1. Are you a morning person, someone who does best in the middle of the day, or a night owl?
I am a morning person, I don't think I have ever been a night owl. I love everything about getting up in the morning. I love the new day and watching the sun rise.
2. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
When I think about it. I am sort of hit or miss.
3. If you were a dog, would you be a) a Poodle, b) a Retriever, c) a Sheep Dog, or a d)Chihuahua?
I would be a Border Collie like Sasha. I like all of her energy and her happy disposition.
4. Please tell us about what you're reading now.
I just finished Wheat Belly, and I am reading The Light and the Glory for school. Oh, I did go to the library today, because a book I ordered back in June came out, it is more of that Beatrix Potter series, The Tale of Castle Cottage and I got a book by Catherine Coulter, Knockout. I don't have time to read this stuff but Oh well,
5. Okay, here I go with that magic wand! If I came to your house and could fix up one room with the wave of my wand, what would you have me renovate/redecorate/refurnish? (BTW- If I only could! That would be such fun. Then we'd sit on your porch and visit.)
Gosh, I am sorry Patrice, but I don't think I would have you redecorate anything we could just visit. I like my house just like it is because of all of the babies and teenagers that are here all of the time, if it was fancy like I always thought it would be then I would care more about my house that the people who come here so at this point in time it is good. :) But maybe at a later date, so you could just rest and talk to me. :)
That was this weeks questions, the lighting and thunder is almost here so I have to get off,
have a great Wednesday!