Winter

Winter

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weather


I just had to let my friends in Oklahoma and Texas
know how happy I am that you have a break in the heat.
So glad to see the weather report and know that when I am enjoying
cooler temperatures so will you.
I just had to post the weather page of how the weather will be where
I am, now I can do it with a clear conscience.
Tonight

Patchy Fog
Patchy
Fog
Lo 54 °F
Friday

Patchy Fog
Patchy
Fog
Hi 67 °F
Friday
Night

Patchy Fog
Patchy
Fog
Lo 53 °F
Saturday

Patchy Fog
Patchy
Fog
Hi 71 °F
Saturday
Night

Patchy Fog
Patchy
Fog
Lo 53 °F
Sunday

Patchy Fog
Patchy
Fog
Hi 73 °F
Sunday
Night

Patchy Fog
Patchy
Fog
Lo 54 °F




Isn't that beautiful!!! I am so excited to see fog and all of that. Even though we haven't
been as bad off as Texas and Oklahoma, every day we have temps at 98-100. I am a bit
weary so it will be nice to be cool.

I am so happy that you got a break.

~Kim~

15 comments:

Kim said...

We are supposed to see the sun tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I hope I recognize it! Lol

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Oh I wish you could have seen us today. I went out and took pictures of the rain clouds...we didn't get rain, but it held back the sun and we broke the 100 plus temps...it is back up tomorrow, but we sooooooooooo enjoyed dancing around the backyard in the 95 degrees...it felt like fall. People came out of their houses, the kids were on the streets...it was nice.

We missed the record by 2 days...set in 1980!

Gail said...

There is an old saying...count the fogs in August and that will be the number of snows in winter.

Meg said...

You know, you're really bad about gloating.

TexWisGirl said...

sticking my tongue out at you. really made we missed breaking the record by 3 lousy days because of a lousy 'dust' storm blowing thru (with no rain!)

Dawn said...

I REALLY could send my rain down to you all!!!!
:)

Jacque. said...

Here in Wisconsin, it has been a very nice week with cool weather! Very happy to be able to turn off the air conditioning. Though, I do so appreciate it when it is hot and humid.

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

I've been very, very spoiled. It was in the low 80s with crystal clear blue skies and a delicious breeze yesterday. Predicting the same for today. I love it!

Diana Ferguson said...

Wow!! That's an awesome forecast. Did I hear "nana nana boo boo?"

Maryann said...

Ok we are not even close to those temps but I hear we will "cool" off to the 80's this weekend

Debbie said...

Mel had a HUGE thunder storm blow through last night! They LOVED it...it has been sooo hot out there. Hope it cools a bit before I get there next week, haha. WOW...it is cool by you. We are seeing almost perfect weather here. High 70's to low 80's during the day and mid 60's at night. I LOVE it. The coolest Aug. so far that I can remember for a really long time. I am sure we will probably see some more REALLY hot weather before Aug anf Sept. are over, but so far so good. Have a good week-end. HUGS

no spring chicken said...

Beautiful! I am happy for all of you. We are having more heat than what we've had all summer. But I'm still not complaining!!

Blessings, Debbie

Dog Trot Farm said...

How wonderful, I am happy to hear there is a reprieve from the heat. Goodness knows it is well deserved! Kim, hope you are enjoying your vacation, looking forward to photos. Your friend from Maine, Julie.

Debbie said...

cooler temps here in nj but only a sprinkle of rain!!!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Great header photo and so glad you're having pleasant weather.