Sunday, March 20, 2011
20 Things I Love About Spring
I thought that I would write down the 20 things I love
1. Lots more daylight.
2. New leaves, and new flowers waking up.
3. New babies.
5. Being outside early in the morning.
6. Being outside late in the evening.
7. The ground warming up and the wonderful smells.
8. The citrus trees will start blooming and I love the smell of orange and lemon
9. The big plummy night moths come out of the cases and I can
watch them at twilight and pretend they are fairy's.
10. I can say words like twilight and dusk and you know
how magic they are too.
11. We can sit outside in the evening and BBQ and the bugs
haven't arrived yet.
12. My seeds I have planted are coming up in the peat pots and
soon they will have a home.
13. I will be able to take my coffee out to the garden and watch
the shadows change and grow in the mornings.
14. Our Anniversary is in the spring.
15. In the spring, there is always hope.
16. I love Passover, I love the promises of the empty tomb.
17. I love spring because I know winter is over.
18. I love the rain, that bring May flowers.
19. I feel so alive in the spring.
20. What do you love about spring?
I hope you have a lovely Monday.