I was walking around just being happy I was alive,
and I was thinking to myself why I was happy and I
thought I haven't wrote a twenty things I love about
fall list so I thought I would do one today.
Things I love about Fall.
- Cooler weather
- Fires in the stove
- Pies, lots of pies
- Soup simmering on the stove
- Being out in the cold and coming in to a warm house.
- Dreaming in front of the fire
- Sewing when there is a storm
- I love wearing coats
- Frost sparkling in the early morning light
- Candles burning on my shelves
- A great Thanksgiving feast
- My kids the day after eating and eating
- Waking up in the early morning light and being thankful for warm covers
- Having my husband beside me wherever I am
- Sitting and looking at seed catalogs
- Being aware of all of God's goodness and His mercy
- Watching the leaves falling from the trees
- Finding the bird nests in the trees that were hidden all summer
I think I could keep on going to 100 things I love about
fall because it is just so easy to love. I hope you have a
very nice fall kind of day.
Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, for His wonderful works to the children of men!(Psalm. 107:6)