Patrice is having a blog party over at her place, everyone is invited.
She is at Everyday Ruralty.
I think I would bring my whole family. So I do hope you have lots of room.
(Remember, it's 60's in the daytime and 40's at night.)
Since it is cooler I would wear jeans and a long sleeved shirt and my tennis shoes since that
is what I pretty much live in all of the time.
I would like to see all of the food your grow, and I would like to see your books shelves. :)
Apple Brown Betty
This treat can whipped up in no time. It costs little to prepare, but it's big on flavor.—Florence Palmer, Marshall, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 3 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- Tear toast into bite-size pieces; place in a greased 1-1/2-qt.
- casserole. Top with apples. Combine sugars and cinnamon; sprinkle
- over apples. Drizzle with butter. Cover and bake at 350° for 1
- hour, stirring after 30 minutes. Serve warm with cream. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 456 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
I would really Like to bob for apples and wear vampire teeth and
chew bubblegum and blow the biggest bubbles. :)
I hope your Monday is lovely.
Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, for His wonderful works to the children of men!(Psalm. 107:6)