Winter

Winter

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Tiny Bit of Sewing


I have done a tiny bit of sewing this summer. This is
from the series by Stacy Nash, called Hollyhock Farm.
I love her designs and I could not wait to do one and the
name Hollyhock Farm to me just sounds so sweet.

I am currently working on Something Wicked by La-D-Da This is the picture off of the
leaflet I am using.

I just hope mine turns out the way the
picture does. I am just working on the top
of the boot.
I am hoping to get some more done on it this
weekend, after I get my flowerbeds cleaned.
Have a great Saturday!



Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, for His wonderful works to the children of men!

(Psalm. 107:6)

4 comments:

Jacque. said...

Kim...wow...great work! I used to do a lot of counted cross stitch, but I just do not have the patience for it anymore. It's sad, cuz I have a lot of patterns that would be really great to work up! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.

mariel said...

i am SO not a sewing chic!! But I sure do love that Hollyhock farm one!! You've inspired me to see if i can find maybe one on the names of God or something...cross-stitch might be a good place to start! :)

Janean said...

very talented and interesting.... weeds will be there next week. enjoy!!! :) lol.

myletterstoemily said...

those are darling cross stitch pieces!
perfect for these 100 degree days!