Winter

Winter

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Pretties!


Today I am taking part in Joyce's Post, Friday
Pretties. http://iloveprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/

Joyce is like the name of her post, She is just as
pretty. She has a bunch of lovely ladies that have
beautiful pretties too. Hop on over and visit her
she has such beautiful things.

Have a lovely Friday.
Thanks Joyce for having Friday Pretties.

Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, for His wonderful works to the children of men!

(Psalm. 107:6)

8 comments:

mariel said...

thank you for the stroll through your lovely garden once again! have a blessed weekend!

koralee said...

Perfect for friday pretties...wish my garden was as bright and happy. xoxox

Anonymous said...

WOW!! How incredibly GORGEOUS & beautiful!! :)

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful flower photos. I needed a smile today! This is one of those work-days when you wished you had stayed at home in bed! LOL :) Kim

Rosie said...

So H*A*P*P*Y are the flowers of your beautiful garden ...Happy Friday Pretties...love Rosie

It's me said...

Hi Kim............Happy friday pretties darling.....love Ria......beautiful flowers !!!

Simple Home said...

Your flowers are beautiful. I love there vivid colors!
Blessings,
Marcia

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Aaaaahhh...what a sweet post! My life has been so crazy, so this is the first chance that I have had to check out Friday Pretties. Thanks for playing along.
Always Pretty & Always Fun!
Joyce