Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Twenty Things I Love About Summer
1. Eating breakfast on the patio.
2. Going for walks early in the morning.
3. Going outside when it is still cool and walking in the garden.
4. Canning fruit and produce.
5. Watching the sun rise.
6. Watching the sun set.
7. Watching Venus and the moon rise.
8. Cleaning my flowerbeds.
9. Watching my chickens
10. BBQing dinner
11. Having watermelon.
12. Watching bees on sunflowers
13. Staying up late.
14. Drinking coffee, blended.
15. Eating ice cream cones.
16. Watching movies.
17. Going to the theater to watch said movie and being excited like I am six.
18. Cutting flowers and having fresh flowers in the house and on the tables.
19. Going shopping with my daughter, stopping by Jamba Juice and asking for
a secret drink, ( The "Thank you, Jesus") The guy just smiled so sweetly when she asked.
20. Going to the library.
I love summer!