Winter

Winter

Monday, January 25, 2010

Pictures out in the Pasture


Today, I was outside in the bit of sunshine we had.
The grass next door, really is greener. It looks so
unreal I just had to take a picture of it. It is just
so green. I am going to look at this picture in the
summer because then it will be all brown, and I
won't remember it.


As I was walking out there with my camera, there
was this really cool sight of the sun coming through
the next approaching storm. It was beautiful.


I just had to take a picture of the clouds through
the limbs of this tree. I love the limbs that are all
curly against the back drop of the clouds and the sun.
It is Monday again.
Two verses I would like to start Monday with are these.
"When I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:10
"And after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was
not in the fire, and after the fire a still small voice."
1 Kings 19:12

No comments: