Winter

Winter

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Odds and Ends on Wednesday


When I was a kid, Disney did a movie called.
The Horse in The Gray Flannel Suit, with Dean
Jones. I loved that movie and as I was so horse
crazy at the time, it became a deep-seated dream.
It wasn't until I was browsing through old movies
at Wal Mart or Target that I ran across the movie.
My heart about stopped and I picked it up and brought
it home.

Imagine to my surprise and deep delight that in my sub-conscious
mind I had white split rail fences around our house too. As I watched
the movie I was still as spell bound as I was then. Not to mention
Kurt Russell was just awesome and so cute!! So I just had to post
this picture today of the white fence against the backdrop
of the green grass.

Off to do school now,
Happy Wednesday!


I

No comments: