Winter

Winter

Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday Morning


Since I will never live in a place like this, I just found a picture. It is foggy here this morning. When I woke up this morning to have coffee, we sat and watched as the fog rolled in until I could no longer see anything but fog. Today, is a day of normal. Laundry, and because I cleaned house on Saturday as we put things away I might do something different. I just don't know what. It is my son's 24th birthday. How can he be 24 when I can see everything in my mind when he was born. He has 3 boys of he own now, so it just blows my mind how fast time goes by.

Today the thought I have is this:
Today's care, not tomorrow's, is the responsibility given to us, apportioned in the wisdom of God.
" Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
Matthew 6:34
Today Monday stretches out before me like a wonderful gift. I feel like a miser counting my gold.

2 comments:

Kessie said...

Your verses help me a lot today. Being thankful sure changes your mood. I had to write some thank-you emails, and just saying thank you made my mood so much better. Also not worrying about tomorrow. I can handle just today. Tomorrow ... well, I can't do much about tomorrow. But I can handle today.

Thanks for the verses yesterday and today.

Farm Girl said...

Oh you are welcome, because you are so in my thoughts. They help me so I know they will help you. We must always remember "whose" we are.
Being thankful does change things a ton.
Have a great day N.R