Winter

Winter

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thankful Saturday


I loved this old picture of two pilgrim people. One of the things I am thankful for is that the Separatists felt God leading them to America. I have always admired the kind of people who serve and follow God no matter the cost. Not being one of those kind of people, it is easy for me to wish I was. I am more of the type who is more concerned about what man thinks that what God thinks. I have had moments when I have went out on a limb for God and He has been so faithful.
I love this song just because it fits me in all of my moods.

Navigation: M \ Michael W. Smith \ Never Been Unloved

I have been unfaithful
I have been unworthy
I have been unrighteous
And I have been unmerciful

I have been unreachable
I have been unteachable
I have been unwilling
And I have been undesirable

And sometimes I have unwise
I've been undone by what I'm unsure of
But because of You
And all that You went through
I know that I have never been unloved

I have been unbroken
I have been unmended
I have been uneasy
And I've been unapproachable

I've been unemotional
I've been unexceptional
I've been undecided
And I have been unqualified

Unaware
I have been unfair
I've been unfit for blessings from above
But even I can see
The sacrifice You made for me
To show that I have never been unloved

It's because of You
And all that You went through
I know that I have never been unloved

Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, for His wonderful works to the children of men!

(Ps. 107:6)

2 comments:

Collquest said...

Wow...did I need to hear this today, this second! Really spoke to me!

Farm Girl said...

Thanks, even as I read the words again, I am reminded I am that way every day.