Winter

Winter

Friday, November 13, 2009

Making Hard Choices


When I was a little girl and we visited this beach, I thought it was magic, now every time I go back to this same place, I am the one who changes, not the beach or the tide. Making choices and knowing what to do is always hard for me. Today, I made a choice and of course even though it is very hard I know it is the right one. I always feel like I am going to step off into nothingness and like that movie The Last Crusade when Indiana is going to cross what looks like nothingness to find the Holy Grail, he throws sand and the step was there all the time. That is what I am doing throwing the sand and know that it is God who is giving me the light for the next step I am on. One thing I am reminded of is " The blue of heaven is larger than the clouds."

"Nothing that is not God's will can come into the life of one who trusts and obeys God. This fact is enough to make our life one of ceaseless thanksgiving and joy. We live charmed lives if we are living in the center of God's will. All the attacks that Satan, through other sin, can hurl against us are not only powerless to harm us, but are turned into blessing on the way." ---H.W.S.---

So I walk into the safety of His everlasting Arms and take up residence in the Rock that is bigger than me.

No comments: