Winter

Winter

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grace upon Grace


One of the things I love about life is that, I have been given grace upon grace. I have always been aware of the consequences of my choices from a early age and also aware of when God allows things to come I don't understand.
My verse for today is this, "I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you, and you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all of your heart." (Jer. 29:11-13)
This was written at the saddest part of Israels history, the once great nation was being carried away into captivity and the great Temple of Solomon was carried off and torn down. Yet, God was still telling his people He was in charge and this was in His plan and all they had to do was call upon Him and He would listen.

Sometimes He is listening and I wish he wasn't. I was quietly talking to myself about needing to go somewhere so I could get some new pictures for my blog. Leaves are nice and all of that but some times I would like pictures of something else. Well, He heard me and I am going to get to take new pictures for about nine days.

I will try and post and show you pictures and glimpses of the perfect gifts God has planned for me for the next 9 days. It should be fun. I am sure I will have lots of lessons I have learned as I step out on that step that I can't see, and know God has provided all the light I need.
So begins my journey.

No comments: